Speed up your process of switching to cloud
Switching to the public cloud is at the top of the list for progressive businesses. But without effective cloud development services, you’ll merely move the apps from one place to another. You need a strategized cloud transformation to extract the best out of it. That’s what Tudip is proficient in offering you.
Through the cloud development services, we have offered the following deliverables to our clients,
- By adopting a managed services model, we were able to reduce the CAPEX and OPEX costs by around 08%
- Round-the-clock and 365 days of remote desktop & application support.
- Increased end-user satisfaction through the efficient use of IT systems and processes
- Delivery is governed and measured through agreed service level agreements
- Enable optimization to use of resources, manage workloads, and capacity planning through in-build analytics
- Boosted Information Technology (IT) resource utilization by 40%
Google Cloud Platform
GCP is known for offering a dependable and completely scalable platform for developers to develop, test, and deploy apps. It offers storage, application, and computing services for web, mobile, and backend solutions. Google Cloud platform is trusted and used by millions of apps.
Amazon Web Services
AWS cloud computing platform offers the space to develop personalized apps irrespective of use case or industry. With AWS cloud at your side, you can reduce time, save money, and enable AWS to maintain your infrastructure, without keeping safety, reliability or scalability at stake.
Azure Cloud Platform
As a cloud computing platform, Azure offers solutions, like – Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) that can be utilized for an array of services, including – networking, analytics, storage, virtual computing etc.. Azure is an ideal and cost-effective platform which ranks it at the top in the market.