Accelerate Your Move to Public Cloud
Embracing public cloud is probably on your to-do list. But you won’t achieve your goals by simply lifting-and-shifting apps from one place to another. A greater feature velocity on the workloads that power your business is needed. That’s what Tudip gives you.
Few outcomes that we have delivered for our clients,
- Reduced CAPEX and OPEX cost by 8% by adopting a managed services model
- 24 / 7 / 365 remote desktop and application support
- Higher customer satisfaction through the effective use of IT systems and processes
- Delivery governed and measured through agreed service level agreements
- Built-in analytics to optimize utilization of resources, manage workloads, and capacity planning
- Boosted Information Technology (IT) resource utilization by 40%
Google Cloud Platform
GCP provides a reliable and highly scalable infrastructure for developers to build, test and deploy apps. It provides application, storage, and computing services for backend, mobile and web solutions. Millions of apps trust and use the platform.
Amazon Web Services
The AWS cloud computing platform provides the flexibility to build applications, your way, regardless of your use case or industry. By using AWS cloud you can save time, money, and let AWS manage your infrastructure, without compromising scalability, security, or dependability.
Azure Cloud Platform
Azure is a public cloud computing platform—with solutions including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) that can be used for services such as analytics, virtual computing, storage, networking, and much more. Azure is fast, flexible, reliable and an affordable platform which makes it a preferred platoform in the market.
Find out how we can help in improving your Cloud requirements